Casual Educator - Beginner Coding and Robotics
We're looking for a casual educator to teach beginner coding and robotics for students in Kinder through Year 4. Apply today, potential for immediate start!
- Travel to and from schools to deliver co-curricular lessons
- Manage classroom behaviour in an appropriate manner
- Represent Broader Learning in a professional manner especially in an in-school context
- Communicate effectively with students, schools, parents and other team members
- Be passionate about teaching and helping students to learn
- Have strong, proven communication skills
- Have some experience working with students, in a school or an educational context
- Have some experience working with technology including tablets, etc.
- Have a paid Working With Children Check or be willing to obtain one prior to commencing
- Have no criminal record or judgement that excludes them from working with children
- Be able to think on their feet and solve problems quickly
- Be able to maintain composure and work well in new or unfamiliar circumstances